Jenny Blue Pin-Up set




Jenny Blue Pin-Up set
Originally uploaded by queenBlingerie
How ideas can change while working them out... The hipster I planned to make didn't turn out as I wanted to. A very short skirt seemed to fit better with the top I made, so voila: the Jenny Blue Pin-Up set.

Too bad I don't have any more of this beautiful fabric. So I only have this 'test'-model. I always make a test of all my stuff to keep for myself. This way I can experience the look, feel and fit of it myself and adjust when necessary.

This set is a style that can also look great in other fabrics, colors and prints. So I'll know just what to look for when I go fabric hunting again. As soon as I have one made in another fabric, you'll find it in my shops on Etsy, Dawanda and Mintd.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Jenny Blue Pin-Up set"

Posting Komentar

 

© 2012 Lingerie Queen Update All Rights Reserved