You're it!
I love the European Street Team! I've been a member of this group of Etsy sellers since it was founded and it's been amazing meeting so many crafty people from all over Europe.
I was tagged by the talented MirthQuake and LeinaNeima. Being tagged means sharing 7 random facts about yourself and linking to your taggers.
Well, here's the dirt...
1. I'm a hermit. I rarely go outside, because I'm rather inside in my sewing studio...
2. I want a dog, so I would be forced to go outside every day :) I'm dreaming of buying a brown labrador and calling her Mira.
3. My husband says I snore. I won't believe it until he can show some proof!
4. I'm addicted to sewing. I really can't stop thinking about all the things I want to make.
5. I have 3 tattoos: a big one on my back, a small one on my tummy and one on my thumb (yes my THUMB!)
6. I've been wearing a thumb ring for 15 years to hide the tattoo on my thumb :)
7. I'm easily hooked on games. I've been hooked on Anno 1701, The Sims, Xplorers, ... and these days I can't stop playing Word Challenge on Facebook.
These talented people will be my tag-victims:
Previous Article
Share your views...
0 Respones to "You're it!"
Posting Komentar