A custom bra for Nikki
I made this custom bra for Nikki. She wanted a halter bra that was padded and underwired. We selected the fabric and notions together so I could make the bra exactly as she had in mind.
I love making custom lingerie. It's so inspiring to hear how other people see undergarments. It can be a challenge to incorporate everthing someone wants in one design, but it's so rewarding when the final result looks incredible.
If you have a particular lingerie design in mind, please let me know. I'd love to make something for you, together with you... :)
I love making custom lingerie. It's so inspiring to hear how other people see undergarments. It can be a challenge to incorporate everthing someone wants in one design, but it's so rewarding when the final result looks incredible.
If you have a particular lingerie design in mind, please let me know. I'd love to make something for you, together with you... :)
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Previous Article
Share your views...
0 Respones to "A custom bra for Nikki"
Posting Komentar