Slowly getting there
My 2 silhouettes for art academy are slowly getting some shape. I have the base of the winter coat ready. I still have to put the lining ii and shorten the hemline, but I'm liking it so far.
For the summer silhouette I have the base of the knitted vest ready. You can see it on the pregnant mannequin (didn't have another mannequin available...).
Both silhouettes will have a dress underneath. But I'm still looking for the right fabrics. The trick is to find the right colors. We have to use the same colorscheme for both silhouettes, and I have unfortionately chosen a rare color :) It's somewhat of pinkish gray with a hint of purple...
For the summer silhouette I have the base of the knitted vest ready. You can see it on the pregnant mannequin (didn't have another mannequin available...).
Both silhouettes will have a dress underneath. But I'm still looking for the right fabrics. The trick is to find the right colors. We have to use the same colorscheme for both silhouettes, and I have unfortionately chosen a rare color :) It's somewhat of pinkish gray with a hint of purple...
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Previous Article
Share your views...
0 Respones to "Slowly getting there"
Posting Komentar