Award Zelflingeriemaakforum
Today I was happily surprised to receive this award:
It's an award of the Dutch online forum for lingerie makers, a great source for everyone interested in handmade lingerie. I've been a member for a few months now and it's been a source for information, tips and lovely conversations. So I'm kind of hooked on it :)
They asked me to answer some of their questions and post them on my blog. So here I go:
1. Why do you make lingerie?
Because I love making things with my own two hands. Nothing is more rewarding to see something come together just as you pictured it in your head. I prefere making lingerie because I feel a deep love and interest for it. It tingles my creativity :)
2. How long have you been making lingerie?
If I'm not mistaken, I started taking lessons in 2006. So it's about 4 years now. Ooo how time flies...
3. Where/how did you learn it?
I took lessons from Emmy De Kler. I think she's one of the few, or maybe even the only one, in Belgium who teaches people how to make their own lingerie. For more info you can visit her website.
4. Where do you get your inspiration from?
There's no short answer here, because inspiration can come from just about anything/anywhere/anyone.
5. Where do you preferably buy your material?
As lingerie materials are hard to find in Belgium I buy lots online.
Here are a few of my favourites online shops:
- Wien 2002
- E-lingeria
- Merckwaerdigh
Previous Article
Share your views...
0 Respones to "Award Zelflingeriemaakforum"
Posting Komentar