Handmade lingerie is worth the cost!
I'm truly addicted to anything about lingerie. Not only do I make it myself, I also like to stay informed about it. So I read several blogs dedicated to lingerie. The Lingerie Addict being one of my favourites.
Today I was reading the post 'Is expensive lingerie worth the cost?' and was happy to read this:
"The short answer? Almost always no.
...
The one exception to that rule? Handmade lingerie. I will happily drop a few hundred dollars on a custom made corset for example, or even on a unique piece like this sheer chiffon teddy. Handmade lingerie is worth the money for several reasons. The first (and probably most obvious) reason, is that it's literally stitched together, start to finish, by a single person...often to your exact measurements. The second reason is because small designers, with their smaller buying power, are just not able to get the large discounts big retailers can so their raw materials simply cost more. Third, and perhaps most important, you're supporting small, independent, often female-owned businesses. Without getting too political here, I'm a big fan of buying from that particular demographic."
Previous Article
Share your views...
0 Respones to "Handmade lingerie is worth the cost!"
Posting Komentar