Raven... beware, she is coming!
I just finished sewing my first item of the new collection. As I am still waiting for some bra materials to arrive, I started with a tank top this time. I made one in my own size first. I cannot wait to show it off tomorrow when I go salsa dancing :) Photos will be posted later on.
Creations on the list for the new 'Raven' collection:
- tank top (done)
- bikini panties
- high waist panties (done)
- thong
- padded bra (done)
- non-padded bra
- leotard/bodysuit (done)
- nightdress
- waist corset/cincher
- matching necklace (done)
- matching earrings (done)
Enthusiastic as I am, it is a long list.... Still to see how far I will actually get. But first things first: 2 samples of every creation. One sample of each for my own wardrobe. Oh how great it can be when you can make your own fashion :)
Previous Article
Share your views...
0 Respones to "Raven... beware, she is coming!"
Posting Komentar