Babylock serger



I wanted a serger for some time now and finally bought one today. Tadaaaaaa, here's my Babylock Eclipse. Now my sewing projects will go even faster AND will have a professional finished look. This baby has the following features:

  • Instant "Jet-Air Threading"
  • Built-in Needle Threader
  • Full-Featured Differential Feed
  • Micromatic Twin Cam Tension System
  • 4/3/2 Thread Serging
  • Heavy-Duty Cutting System
  • Vertical Needle Penetration
  • Exclusive Fabric Support System
  • Rolled Hemming with 3 or 2 Threads
  • Dial Adjustable Stitch Width: 1.5mm to 7.5mm
  • Dial Adjustable Stitch Length: 0mm to 4mm
  • Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment- Adjust presser foot pressure for any thickness of fabric.
  • Electronic Foot Control- Ensures powerful, smooth serging.
  • Carry Handle
  • Built-in Accessory Storage

It was a bit pricy (€ 715), but I keep reminding myself that it's an investment that will last for the next 15 years... And with all the clothes I'll be making I'll surely earn it back :)




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Babylock serger"

Posting Komentar

 

© 2012 Lingerie Queen Update All Rights Reserved