To sew or not to sew



As always my head is filled with sewing projects. I still have tons of ideas for sexy lingerie, but I decided to first make myself some regular outfits. I really really need a whole new wardrobe for spring and summer. I gained a little weight (again), but I choose not to go on a diet. I started doing some Pilates on my own with my 10 min. workout DVD's. Maybe that'll firm me up a little :)

My first item will be this gorgeous dress (Burda, March 2008 edition) in a black/white flowered cotton fabric. I really love the neckline of this dress. I don't mind showing a little (or a lot of) cleavage... In May I have a formal lunch to go to from work, and I think this dress would be perfect for it.



This top is also from Burda's March 2008 edition. I love that it has a high waist detail and a little empire cut. This will cover my little tummy perfectly! I have a brown satin fabric with bright yellow and orangy flowers on it to make this. My husband thinks it will be to bold, but we'll see how it turns out...




Share your views...

0 Respones to "To sew or not to sew"

Posting Komentar

 

© 2012 Lingerie Queen Update All Rights Reserved